Friday, February 11, 2011

Flowers from Oliver

These vintage envelopes are devine!  I have been saving rolls to do something special with this easter.
I am thinking this place setting would be fun.  i have the same paper that is under the plate as a charger.
Anyone care for vintage ribbon?
These little dolls were naked and very ugly when they arrived at my home.
With a little face lift, and some new duds, they have been transformed. 


My favorite bunch of flowers were a Valentine's gift from Oliver, our exchange student, from Thailand.

These were photographed in my small upstairs living nook.

When I was a child, all of our important flowers were pressed in the family Bible.  My children have never heard of such a thing.  corsages and wedding bouteniers, funeral mementos and baby shower centerpiece sprays were all remembered in this way.







No comments:

Post a Comment