Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Rocks!


I like picking the fluff out of belly buttons.
My belly button is always fluff free. :)                       


I love surprise Proposals! CLICK HERE to see Brett's propsal to Kasey!



This picture makes me miss our Sadie.      
Isn't this puppy adorable?                          

Do you ever just have the urge to give your friend a great big kiss 
on the smackers                                                                                
in public                                                                                            
but refrain because kissing a friend                                                  
on the smackers                                                                                 
in public                                                                                           
is socially unacceptable?                                                                                                  
 
A few years back, my best friend sold her homestead here in Kansas and moved her family to Oklahoma.   
She had overlooked a dilapidated scrap book full of victorian valentines and I (being the dumpster diver      
that I am) just so happened to rescue them from dismay. The best Valentine's Day ever was seeing her          face when I gave her the new scrapbook full of the old favorites her mother had collected since childhood.  My   favorite one from the book was a fully functioning fishing boat on wheels complete with the fish on the  hook and the family dog with it's ears flapping in the wind. I wish I would have snapped a picture of that      particular one before sending the book on to my friend because it reminded me of my Grandpa and the       fishing trips we used to take with him. 

I hope every last one of you have intence love every day of the rest of your life with your friends,   
your family and most of all, with Jesus. May God bless you and hold you in the palm of his hands.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these good thoughts! Maybe I can scan what you wanted a picture of, and e-mail it to you. :) I'm glad you started this - it will be fun to see what you post! Welcome to the "blog world." :)

    ReplyDelete